Muungani Ltd is a family run enterprise by Rabecca Muungani. Rabecca is a qualified practising nurse with more than 25 years of experience and have been a trainer for the past four years.
- Registered qualified practising nurse
- Over 25 years of experience
- Trainer over four years of experience
- Teaching End of life to nursing home staff for the past 6 years
- Has Level 3 Award in Education and Training, Level 3 End of Life and Mental capacity Act Level 1,2 and 3.
- Teaching mandatory trainings as follows: Manual Handling, Safeguarding/Mental Capacity Act, Infection Control, Emergency Evacuation, Health and Safety, Medication, Care planning, Nutrition/ Hydration and Swallowing Difficulties.
- Speciality Trainings as follows: Dementia Awareness, Challenging Behaviour, Tissue viability and incontinence, Documentation and Record Keeping ,Autism and conflict Resolution.
- Additional to training l offer other services such as trouble shooting, Internal clinical Auditing and working as a senior nurse
- Rabecca also does voluntary work for St John Ambulance